Gemma Arterton calls Justin Timberlake perfect
Los Angeles: Actress Gemma Arterton praised actor-singer Justin Timberlake and said he is good at whatever he does.
The 27-year-old has become a big fan of the ‘Friends with Benefit’ star with whom she is working in ‘Runner, Runner’, reports a website.
"He`s incredible at golf, he plays with Tigers Woods and people like that. He`s incredible at dancing, obviously an incredible singer and musician and really really good as an actor and a lovely guy,” she said.
The actress has just finished shooting for the fantasy thriller “Byzantium”, in which she will be seen portraying a vampire but she warned the film is much "lower key" than similar motion pictures such as “The Twilight Saga” franchise.
She said: “It`s an art house horror. Its definitely lower key than your blockbusters like Twilight and it`s got much more of a beating heart and visually it`s beautifully shot. It`s heavier, more adult.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Are you listening fans? Katrina Kaif all set to make social media debut on birthday!
- Doesn't understand terms like certification in films says Shah Rukh Khan
- Don't care about film awards: Irrfan Khan
- Daniel Radcliffe plays dead on red carpet for new film
- Confirmed! Kareena Kapoor Khan, Saif Ali Khan to welcome their first baby in December