Genelia D’Souza enters Limca Book of World Records
New Delhi: Genelia D’Souza has enlisted herself in the Limca Book of World Records by delivering back to back hits in four different languages.
The 24-year-old actress’ movies in Tamil, Telegu, Kannada and Hindi have reportedly made her win an entry in the record book.
D’Souza, who recently got married to actor Ritesh Deshmukh, has even garnered positive reviews for her acting in her latest flick ‘Tere Naal love Ho Gaya’.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No issues between Katrina Kaif and choreographer: Nitya Mehra
- Heath Ledger was alluring, beyond his years: Jake Gyllenhaal
- If India was intolerant 'PK' wouldn't have been hit: Shatrughan Sinha
- Bill Cosby steps out with wife Camille for first time in 12 months
- Lots of love secret to looking young: Brad Pitt