Genelia D’Souza`s grand feast on `Grand Masti` sets
Mumbai: Actress Genelia D`Souza has been a regular on the sets of her actor-husband Riteish Deshmukh`s ‘Grand Masti’, and much to the delight of everyone, she got home-cooked food.
"To make the environment even more homely, Genelia would usually come around lunch time with yummy home-cooked food -- from aamti, puran poli, Kolhapuri fish to shrikhand and that too in such large portions that the entire unit would pig out," said a source from the movie`s sets.
Producer Ashok Thakeria says it was "very generous and sweet" of Genelia.
"She got such grand portions that the entire unit would enjoy the home food and Maharashtrian delicacies. It used to be a total `Grand Masti` with a grand spread, thanks to Genelia," Thakeria said in a statement.
‘Grand Masti’ reunites Riteish, Aftab Shivdasani and Vivek Oberoi seven years after they featured in ‘Masti’. They have been bonding well thanks to their long shooting schedules.
The film, directed by Indra Kumar, also features Karishma Tanna, Manjari Phadnis and Sonali Kulkarni.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- Shahid Kapoor sets makeshift gym for 'Padmavati' role!
- Making of 'Dhaakad Girls' SONG from Aamir Khan's 'Dangal will inspire you!
- 'Befikre' Aditya Chopra makes RARE appearance; pens heart-warming letter on why Ranveer Singh starrer is his 'second first film'!
- Kahaani 2 weekend collections: Vidya Balan starrer mints Rs 16 cr
- Birthday special: Eight times Manish Malhotra created magic on-screen!
- Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan's awesome bromance bigger than any award!
- Prayers for Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa ji's health, tweets Rishi Kapoor
- Himesh Reshammiya reveals similarities between Salman Khan, Iulia Vantur
- Here's what Elena Kazan said after getting evicted from 'Bigg Boss' season 10
- Iulia Vantur finally opens up about marriage rumours with Salman Khan!