George Clooney, girlfriend suffer food poisoning

Last Updated: Saturday, July 7, 2012 - 14:04

Los Angeles: Actor George Clooney and his girlfriend Stacy Keibler suffered from food poisoning after having a bad meal in Italy.

"Finally had a bad meal in Italy. Our whole dinner party got food poisoning, Oh well at least I`m still in Italy," Keibler, 32, tweeted.

According to sources, the couple had dinner with friends at a restaurant in Cernobbio, Italy, the area where George owns his Lake Como villa, reports tmz.com.

However, no member of the party needed medical attention and everyone has recovered from it.

IANS



First Published: Saturday, July 7, 2012 - 14:04

More from zeenews

 
comments powered by Disqus

Review