George Michael `lucky he didn`t die`
London: A driver has revealed that she had to slam her brakes hard in order to avoid hitting George Michael after he tumbled out of his Range Rover at 70 mph.
23-year-old Katherine Fox, who was driving behind a silver Range Rover behind Michael, said that she skidded to a halt as the singer, 49, slammed into the carriageway, the Sun reported.
Later Fox told the Sun that Michael was lucky that he didn`t die.
Fox also gave details about the injuries that Michael had, asserting that there was a nasty cut on his forehead and the back of his head.
She said that there was blood all down his face and on his teeth; he was breathing and conscious but in shock.
Michael was later airlifted to a "specialist trauma centre."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar apologises for racist rant about Indians
- Ronan Farrow pays tribute to brother Thaddeus
- UK police to probe Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar's anti-India rant
- PM Narendra Modi lauds Amitabh Bachchan's latest 'Swachh Bharat Mission' video, urges people to make India open defecation free
- Mosquito breeding: Sushmita Sen served notice by BMC