Gerard Butler busy being a `monk`
London: Gerard Butler is reportedly engrossed in becoming a monk and roaming around the world after filming his action film ` Olympus Has Fallen`.
The 43-year-old said that in the past six or seven weeks he has been to Scotland, England, Italy, Switzerland, Thailand, Mexico and Colombia and all for different reasons, the Sun reported.
The ` PS I Love You ` star claimed that the trips were mostly for travelling, just going to places and seeing friends.
The Paisley-born actor, who is dating Madalina Ghenea, added that a couple of visits were actually about doing movies, but the highlight for him was in Thailand and becoming a monk as he was hiding out in temples a lot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- He has to forgive me someday: Arijit Singh on row with Salman Khan
- Panchmukhi Hanuman – Know significance and reasons to pray Him!
- Kapil Sharma invites you to unlimited fun with Mika Singh and Chris Gayle at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'!
- Not most fashionable but carry myself well: Fawad Khan
- Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukerji's 'Hum Tum' ticks 12 years!