Gerard Butler is brand ambassador for German fashion line
London: `300` star Gerard Butler has been named as the brand ambassador for a German fashion house Hugo Boss and will appear in their `Boss Bottled` TV and print campaign this winter.
The 44-year-old actor will endorse Hugo Boss Perfumes, which will also mark his modelling debut for the label, suggest reports.
"Boss Bottled remains loyal to the belief that success comes to the man who grasps life with confidence. Gerard Butler is that man. His road to success is a constant, ever-evolving journey, but one that he approaches with confidence and drive," said Global marketing director of Boss Perfumes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!
- Great to see people value healthy lifestyle: Sonam Kapoor