Geri Halliwell hints at `Spice Girls` reunion in time for Jubilee and Olympics
London: Geri Halliwell offered a glimmer of hope to ‘Spice Girls’ fans, who are desperate to see them reform for the Olympics and the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee.
The singer hinted at the reunion with a wink at the Heather Kerzner and Marie Curie Cancer Care dinner.
“It would be unfair of me to reveal anything now,” the Daily Mail quoted her a ssaying.
Melanie ‘Mel C’ Chisholm also added to the intrigue.
“I think we need to get our skates on and do it before we are too old!” Mel C said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sushmita Sen is Farah Khan's 'best heroine'!
- Shraddha Kapoor feels grateful that her songs became huge hits!
- Gulshan Grover wishes the best for soon-to-be-married-- Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover!
- In retrospect, Amitabh Bachchan recollects memories of Smita Patil!
- Hotness alert! Ranveer Singh's macho avatar will make you go weak in the knees