Gisele Bundchen wants to be a backup dancer!
Los Angeles: It seems that the supermodel Gisele Bundchen loves dancing and is keen to take it forward.
The 33-year-old took to her Instagram page Sunday to share a video of herself and three friends dancing while playing the “Just Dance” video game at home recently.
She even gave a shout-out to Rihanna while dancing to her song "Where Have You Been?", reports eonline.com.
"Hey, if you need any extra back up dancers please let us know! Lol #funweekend #dancemachines," the Brazilian beauty wrote with the short video.
Rihanna has yet to respond via Twitter, but one can`t wait to know what she thinks of having Gisele as a backup dancer!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- When Lady Gaga met Dalai Lama!
- Rajinikanth doing well, in US for medical test: Brother
- Vivek Oberoi to be seen in 'No Smoking' commercial
- Shahid Kapoor’s on-screen cousin 'Jassi' from 'Udta Punjab' will make you go weak in the knees – Pics inside
- THIS Bollywood director inspired Tusshar Kapoor to try surrogacy!