Gisele Bundchen wants to be a backup dancer!
Los Angeles: It seems that the supermodel Gisele Bundchen loves dancing and is keen to take it forward.
The 33-year-old took to her Instagram page Sunday to share a video of herself and three friends dancing while playing the “Just Dance” video game at home recently.
She even gave a shout-out to Rihanna while dancing to her song "Where Have You Been?", reports eonline.com.
"Hey, if you need any extra back up dancers please let us know! Lol #funweekend #dancemachines," the Brazilian beauty wrote with the short video.
Rihanna has yet to respond via Twitter, but one can`t wait to know what she thinks of having Gisele as a backup dancer!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonam Kapoor joins fight to make India hunger-free
- #Sandesh2Soldiers campaign: Aamir Khan, Salman and Akshay Kumar's special message to soldiers on Diwali
- Akshay Kumar is good health ambassador of 'Jaan Bachao' campaign
- Anushka Sharma singing 'Bulleya' to her pet dog is the cutest video you will see today!
- At 60, Mel Gibson all set to welcome ninth child!