Glad that I am not over the hill: Arnold Schwarzenegger
London: Actor Arnold Schwarzenegger is glad that he is not seen as being `over the hill` and is thrilled for continuing to expand his acting career.
The 66-year-old star, who has hit the big screen with `Sabotage`, said he is delighted that his age has not prevented him from starring in Hollywood blockbusters, reportedly.
"I feel very honoured that I`m not looked upon as some old guy who is over the hill. That can happen to actors very quickly," he said.
Meanwhile, Schwarzenegger will reprise the titular character in `Terminator: Genesis` after he was forced to step down from participating in the franchise while he was the Governor of California between 2003 - 2011.
He also said that he never thought that he would be asked in these productions, especially comedy films which he terms as "
"I never thought that all of the studios would come back and ask me to play these characters again," he recently said in an interview.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Akshay Kumar’s beautiful 'sandesh for soldiers' will make you smile
- Bill Murray receives Mark Twain prize
- Rock On 2 TRAILER OUT! Shraddha Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar and team strike the right chord
- Rangoon diaries: Kangana Ranaut REVEALS about her experience of changing clothes behind rocks!
- Ajay Devgn's BIGGEST fear is losing loved ones