God will decide my life partner: Rani Mukerji
Mumbai: Bollywood actress Rani Mukerji, who has rubbished rumours that she is wed to filmmaker Aditya Chopra, says she has left her marriage destiny to god.
"My name has been linked with several people, but `upar waala` (god) will decide who will become my life partner," Rani said in reply to queries in a TV show.
Mukerjee, whose latest film "Aiyyaa" released Friday, reacted strongly to media reports about her secret marriage to Aditya, elder son of acclaimed filmmaker Yash Chopra.
"The media can`t even decide which year the wedding took place. Was it 2007, or 2009, or 2012? Let them (media) make up their mind first.
"I am fortunate that the people of this country consider me as their daughter and they are worried about my marriage. But birth, death and marriage are in the hands of `upar waala` and what is ordained, shall happen," said the actress, who sported a rudraksha string on her left wrist.
"As far as my marriage with Aditya is concerned, I can only say, `Main toh abhi kunwaari hoon` (I am still unmarried)," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I don't want to be number one: Irrfan Khan
- Rajinikanth thanks fans for 'Kabali' success with THIS sweetest gesture! - Details inside
- Priyanka Chopra to join Hollywood stars for anti-poverty concert
- Kapil Sharma aka Kappu's Twitter account 'hacked'! – Know who did it
- Hrithik Roshan never takes his work for granted: Yami Gautam