Going through a tough phase: Lewis Hamilton
London: Lewis Hamilton is struggling to stay positive following his split from girlfriend Nicole Scherzinger.
The F1 racer said his world has been "turned upside down" with the end of his five-year relationship with the "X Factor" judge, reported Sun online.
"I wear my heart on my sleeve and that gets me in trouble a lot of the time and I generally find it very, very hard to fight my emotions. I`m trying my hardest to be positive but I`m going through a really, really tough time at the moment with the loss of someone really, really special in my life," he said.
Hamilton, 28, was tipped for victory after he beat local boy Sebastian Vettel to qualify in pole position ahead of Sunday`s German Grand Prix.
"My world`s turned upside down, but I have a job to do. I need to keep myself occupied and busy because otherwise my mind will wander and that makes the time a lot harder. I need to keep myself really busy and make sure the time goes by quickly," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'