Good films need big idea, not budget: John Abraham
Indore: Actor John Abraham, who turned producer with the Shoojit Sircar-directed film `Vicky Donor`, says filmmakers don`t need to spend a lot of money to make a good film.
"Being an actor and film producer I feel that good ideas make big films, not the budget. A filmmaker does not need to spend crores to make a good film," John told reporters here through video conferencing.
`Vicky Donor` was made on a small budget and won many awards for it`s unique concept of sperm donation and infertility.
The 40-year-old actor is currently busy promoting his upcoming romance drama `I, Me Aur Main` with his co-stars Prachi Desai and Chitrangda Singh.
"This is one of the best films in my career. I have actually lived up to my own age while acting in this film. I wish it could had been the first film of my career. I really liked working with John, he made my work really easy," said Prachi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha keen to play Draupadi on screen!
- Priyanka Chopra shares moment of 'madness' with Hugh Jackman!
- When Chris Martin calls Katrina 'Katrina Kaif Kapoor'
- This is how Akshay Kumar made his darling daughter Nitara's birthday more special! Pics inside
- B-Town celebs congratulate Sania Mirza on Pan Pacific Open win!