London: Rupert Grint and Emma Watson have topped a new list of Hollywood`s top-earning onscreen couples.
The wizard franchise duo beat out "The Lord of The Rings" star Liv Tyler and Viggo Mortensen and "Pirates of the Caribbean" lovers Orlando Bloom and Keira Knightley to land atop the new Forbes magazine list, reports imdb.com.
To formulate the list, Forbes bosses looked at couples who had appeared on screen together more than once in the last 10 years. The money mag then added up the global box office for all of the films they starred in together.
The top five are:
1. Rupert Grint and Emma Watson ("Harry Potter" franchise) - $6.3 billion
2. Liv Tyler and Viggo Mortensen ("The Lord of the Rings" franchise) - $3 billion
3. Orlando Bloom and Keira Knightley ("Pirates of The Caribbean" franchise) - $2.7 billion
4. Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet ("Titanic" and "Revolutionary Road") - $1.9 billion
5. Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart ("Twilight" franchise) - $1.8 billion