Gwyneth Paltrow clicks with PSY
Los Angeles: Actress Gwyneth Paltrow and her singer husband Chris Martin approached South Korean rapper PSY for a picture for their son.
Paltrow`s son is a fan of ‘Gangnam Style’ singer, so when she spotted him at the Costume Institute Gala in New York City, she asked him for a snap, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"Our son is obsessed with him. So Martin sees him and says, `Oh my God, there`s PSY`. I thought it was P-S-Y, so I was like, `Who`s PSY?` she said.
"So we went up and Martin was like, `Hello, I`m from the band Coldplay`. PSY didn`t seem to know who he was, but then he put it together and he was really happy to meet. We said, `We`re so sorry to bother you but can we have a picture for our children?` And we sent it to the kids, like, `Yeah, check it!`", she added.
Paltrow and Martin have two children - Apple, eight, and Moses, seven.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Ranveer Singh – Vaani Kapoor entertaintain contestants; Elena Kazan gets evicted
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Iulia Vantur finally opens up about marriage rumours with Salman Khan!
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Preity Zinta's cousin brother shoots himself in Shimla, police recover suicide notes
- Most searched male celebrity list 2016: Kapil Sharma beats Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan