Gwyneth Paltrow clicks with PSY
Los Angeles: Actress Gwyneth Paltrow and her singer husband Chris Martin approached South Korean rapper PSY for a picture for their son.
Paltrow`s son is a fan of ‘Gangnam Style’ singer, so when she spotted him at the Costume Institute Gala in New York City, she asked him for a snap, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"Our son is obsessed with him. So Martin sees him and says, `Oh my God, there`s PSY`. I thought it was P-S-Y, so I was like, `Who`s PSY?` she said.
"So we went up and Martin was like, `Hello, I`m from the band Coldplay`. PSY didn`t seem to know who he was, but then he put it together and he was really happy to meet. We said, `We`re so sorry to bother you but can we have a picture for our children?` And we sent it to the kids, like, `Yeah, check it!`", she added.
Paltrow and Martin have two children - Apple, eight, and Moses, seven.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- If I was home, I'd definitely be voting: Priyanka Chopra
- Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif's 'Tiger Zinda Hai' costumes REVEALED?
- Don't bother about what others think of my decision: Anushka Sharma
- Milind Soman makes India proud, turns 'Ultraman'
- Hrithik Roshan – Kangana Ranaut controversy: Chapter done and dusted, says ‘Queen’ actress