Gwyneth Paltrow`s father taught me to be humble: Brad Pitt
Hollywood superstar Brad Pitt believes that one of the most memorable advices came to him from his ex Gwyneth Paltrow`s late father Bruce Paltrow.
Pitt, who dated in Paltrow in the 1990s, says Bruce taught him to be humble.
The `Moneyball` star makes never calls himself an "actor" preferring to use the term "self-employed" instead to describe his line of work, reported Us quoting Pitt`s Esquire magazine interview.
"I learned that from Bruce Paltrow. I always liked it. It`s a humble way to describe what we do," Pitt said.
The 49-year-old star said that if a stranger were to ask him what he does, he`d say, "Well, I`d be very Midwest about it, very Missouri. I`d say, `This and that.` I`d say, `I`m a dad, just like you.`"
Pitt dated Paltrow for two-and-a-half years before they called it quits in 1997.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- See: When Amitabh Bachchan was chased by a tiger!
- READ: What Shah Rukh Khan's Edinburgh speech is all about!
- 'Peepli Live' co-director Mahmood Farooqui forced himself upon US researcher, says common friend
- No film can flop if planned properly: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Aamir Khan, Rohit Shetty extend help to ailing filmmaker Kalpana Lajmi