Gwyneth Paltrow`s father taught me to be humble: Brad Pitt
Hollywood superstar Brad Pitt believes that one of the most memorable advices came to him from his ex Gwyneth Paltrow`s late father Bruce Paltrow.
Pitt, who dated in Paltrow in the 1990s, says Bruce taught him to be humble.
The `Moneyball` star makes never calls himself an "actor" preferring to use the term "self-employed" instead to describe his line of work, reported Us quoting Pitt`s Esquire magazine interview.
"I learned that from Bruce Paltrow. I always liked it. It`s a humble way to describe what we do," Pitt said.
The 49-year-old star said that if a stranger were to ask him what he does, he`d say, "Well, I`d be very Midwest about it, very Missouri. I`d say, `This and that.` I`d say, `I`m a dad, just like you.`"
Pitt dated Paltrow for two-and-a-half years before they called it quits in 1997.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why not: Kangana Ranaut on getting married more than once
- Can you believe it? Ranbir Kapoor, Ranveer Singh danced to 'Dilli Wali Girlfriend' setting the party on fire!- WATCH
- Pakistan to ban Sunny Leone song?
- Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson became more popular after death: Amitabh Bachchan
- Black with a hint of gold, Sonam Kapoor's debonair suit will win your heart!