Halle Berry hosts charity run in aid of cancer
London: Pregnant actress Halle Berry hosted a walk to raise funds for a charity working against cancer.
The 46-year-old ‘Monster`s Ball’ star helped to organise the 2013 EIF Revlon Run/Walk For Women, an annual fundraiser in aid of cancer research, treatment and counselling, reported Contactmusic.
Actress Julie Bowen also took part in the 3.5 mile challenge.
After the walk, Bowen posted on Twitter, "Huge thanks to all the volunteers at Revlon Run today. Especially the Air Force in boiling hot uniforms (sic)."
Berry is expecting her first child with fiance Olivier Martinez. She has a five-year-old daughter Nahla with model Gabriel Aubry.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 679—Alia instigates Abhi to propose Tanu for marriage!
- Liev Schreiber wishes Ex Naomi Watts on birthday post split
- Sharon Stone to watch Prakash Raj's 'Sila Samayangalil'
- Kim Kardashian West done with questions on Taylor Swift feud
- Market forces determine heroine's pay, not gender: Karthi Sivakumar