Halle Berry returns in `X-Men: Days of Future Past`
Los Angeles: Actress Halle Berry has confirmed she will reprise her role as Storm in the latest ‘X-Men: Days of Future Past’.
The Oscar-winning actress will play Storm in the Bryan Singer-directed mutant movie, and she can`t wait to don her superhero outfit once again, reports contactmusic.com.
Asked if she would be taking part in the sixth film of the Marvel franchise, Berry told accesshollywood.com: "I`m in. I think I`m in. I am excited. I love Storm. That`s one of my favourite characters that I`ve played. And people love that character as well."
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!
- We're going back to dark ages: Emraan Hashmi on film censorship
- Pooja Joshi of 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' gets hitched to beau!
- Aamir Khan has every right to be worried, says Aparna Sen
- Everyone has right to an opinion, except a celebrity: Sonu Nigam
- Amitabh Bachchan reaches 18 mn followers on Twitter