Halle Berry`s daughter thinks her mother is a princess
London: Actress Halle Berry`s five-year-old daughter Nahla has no idea about her mother`s profession and thinks she is a princess.
The 46-year-old admits that Nahla is completely unaware of her acting career, reported Contactmusic.
"No. Nahla thinks that I just like to wear pretty dresses to work, like a princess! When we`re out and people greet me, she always asks, `Do we know them?`," Berry said.
The actress is glad that her daughter helps her to relive her own childhood days. Berry is now expecting another baby with her fiance Olivier Martinez.
"Nahla lets me connect with my own childhood. I suddenly see myself doing silly, childish things. I wear whatever I like, play and we have fun. It`s like being a little girl again."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing
- Sunny Leone to play cameo in Akshay Kumar's 'Singh Is Bliing'
- Katy Perry named Forbes highest paid female entertainer of 2015
- Watch: Shah Rukh Khan thanks his 'ardent' fans for loving him all these years!
- Salman Khan moved to tears after watching ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’
- Watch: Salman Khan shares funny video featuring Kabir Khan!
- Deepika Padukone skips Arjun Kapoor's bash?