Happy birthday Kareena Kapoor Khan!
Zee Media Bureau/Resham Sengar
New Delhi: Kareena Kapoor Khan, who tied the knot last year with long time beau Saif, will be celebrating her 33rd birthday on Saturday in London.
It will be her first birthday celebration post marriage. This time, Kareena will be joining hubby Saif in the English capital, where he is shooting for his next film.
Although Bebo’s personal and marital life is rocking, at the professional front too, she has been grabbing lot of meaty and promising film projects. The newest film to fall in her kitty is Karan Johar’s ‘Shuddhi’ co-starring Hrithik Roshan.
This year she will back on screen with her ‘Ek Main Aur Ek Tu’ co-star Imran Khan in Punit Malhotra’s ‘Gori Tere Pyaar Mein’.
Kareena made her presence felt at the launch of her debut book ‘Style Diary of a Bollywood Diva’ and also sizzled in Prakasha Jha’s multi-starrer ‘Satyragraha’. And we certainly hope to see more of her on screen in the months to come. Here’s wishing the beautiful Kareena a super duper birthday!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- See in pic: Harbhajan Singh and Geeta Basra’s gorgeous wedding card!
- OMG! Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone spotted kissing each other!
- Musicians are the superior gifts from heaven: Amitabh Bachchan
- Standards set by Priyanka Chopra make Parineeti work too hard!
- Shashi Kapoor receives lifetime achievement honour