Happy Birthday Prabhu Deva: India’s King of Dancing turns 40!
Delhi: India’s very own Michael Jackson, the King of Dancing – Prabhu Deva – turned 40 on April 3, 2013. Born in 1973, Prabhu Deva has been synonymous with dancing ever since the man recognised his passion for the art. Today, he is hailed as one of the most successful choreographers in the country, a renowned actor and has now ventured into film direction too.
Born in Mysore, Karnataka, Shankupani Sundaram, later known as Prabhu Deva, is the son of Mugur Sundar and was inspired in dancing by his father. In 1989, Prabhu Deva first tried his hand – feet – at choreography for the film ‘Vetri Vizha’.
From acting to direction, Prabhu Deva’s list of accomplishments is an endless one. But dancing remains the art the man is worshipped for. We wish the King of Dancing a very happy 40th birthday!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I don't want to be number one: Irrfan Khan
- Rajinikanth thanks fans for 'Kabali' success with THIS sweetest gesture! - Details inside
- Priyanka Chopra to join Hollywood stars for anti-poverty concert
- Kapil Sharma aka Kappu's Twitter account 'hacked'! – Know who did it
- Hrithik Roshan never takes his work for granted: Yami Gautam