Happy birthday Rani Mukerji – the Bengal Tigress turns 35!
New Delhi: Rani Mukerji – who started her career in Bollywood with the 1997 social drama ‘Raja Ki Aayegi Barat’ – has turned 35 today.
Though unable to make a big impact with her first film, the Bengal Tigress entered the league of the most sought after actresses with Karan Johar’s blockbuster ‘Kuch Kuch Hota Hai’.
Since then, there’s been no looking back for Rani – who has been a part of critically acclaimed movies like ‘Black’, ‘Hum Tum’ and ‘Yuva’.
Nonetheless, Rani has garnered her fair share of controversy during the past few years regarding her relationship with Aditya Chopra.
The talented actress almost disappeared from movies for a very long time, but made a comeback with ‘Aaiya’ - which failed to fare well at the box office – but managed to regain her status with ‘Talaash’ – in which she stars opposite Aamir Khan.
Rani hails from a family of acclaimed actors, filmmakers and singers – Kajol, Ayan Mukerji, Ram Mukherjee and Krishna Mukherjee.
Here’s wishing Rani a very happy birthday!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Freeze frame! ‘Kabali’ Rajinikanth strikes a pose with son-in-law Dhanush
- Boy George 'devastated' over friend's suicide
- Kunis, Kutcher bought wedding rings on e-commerce site
- 'Michael Jackson died a vulnerable man'
- Blackbuck poaching case: Rajasthan government may appeal against Salman Khan's acquittal