Happy to call Brad Pitt my son-in-law: Jon Voight
Los Angeles: Actor Jon Voight is happy that now he can call Brad Pitt his son-in-law.
Voight is happy about the wedding of his daughter Angelina Jolie to her partner of nine years and although he wasn't invited to the ceremony, which was held in Chateau Miraval, France, he can't wait to catch up with them soon, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
In an interview to ITV's ‘Good Morning Britain’, Voight said that he loves his son-in-law.
"I'm very happy about it, I'm very happy that I can now legitimately call him my son-in-law, this wonderful fellow who I love."
"...and that they're very happy and the kids must have had a wonderful time at the wedding because they all had their things to do. It must have been very beautiful, I'm very happy for them," he said.
Jolie and Pitt married Aug 23 in front of just 22 guests and ensured their six children - Maddox, 13; Pax, 10; Zahara, 9; Shiloh, 8; and five-year-old twins Vivienne and Knox; all had roles in the wedding ceremony.
Maddox and Pax walked their mother down the aisle, Zahara and Shiloh were flower girls, and twins Vivienne and Knox were ring bearers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Communities of colour still being crushed: John Legend
- Top lesser known facts about fabled cartoonist Sudhir Tailang
- Renowned Indian cartoonist Sudhir Tailang passes away at 55
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Michael Jackson's daughter hits out at 'expectations'