Hardworking Salman Khan rejects mother’s plea?
New Delhi: While Shah Rukh Khan is said to have shifted temporarily to the shooting location so that he delivers his best in his upcoming movie, his rival Salman Khan is also not lagging behind when it comes to putting in extra efforts to make it big at the box office.
According to a tabloid, the 47-year-old ‘Dabangg’ actor reportedly turned down his mother Salma’s request to attend the Gudi Padwa celebrations at home, so that he could shoot for Sohail Khan’s movie.
“This Gudi Padwa, Sallu’s mom Salma had asked the actor to be home to spend the day with his family. However due to his recent ill health, work on brother Sohail Khan’s film is already running late. He decided to stay back at Lavasa to continue shooting,” a source said.
Well, this is what we call hard work!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- If I was home, I'd definitely be voting: Priyanka Chopra
- Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif's 'Tiger Zinda Hai' costumes REVEALED?
- Don't bother about what others think of my decision: Anushka Sharma
- Milind Soman makes India proud, turns 'Ultraman'
- Hrithik Roshan – Kangana Ranaut controversy: Chapter done and dusted, says ‘Queen’ actress