Has Katy Perry tamed `womaniser` John Mayer?
New York: John Mayer, who is famous for being a ladies man, reportedly ignored a line of women at Cafe Luxembourg in New York on Thursday.
The 35-year-old singer was at the venue to perform at the Bob Woodruff Foundation ‘Stand Up for Heroes’ show.
“John was at a table with friends at Cafe Luxembourg after the show, and a line of girls kept coming up to him,” the New York post quoted a source as saying.
But, the witness said, “He was clearly not available. It seemed like the opposite of the way he’s been in the past, like he’s really settled down.”
One particularly stunning fan couldn’t even get Mayer to look up from his phone, and finally asked him, “Are you talking to Katy?” and walked away.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- If I was home, I'd definitely be voting: Priyanka Chopra
- Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif's 'Tiger Zinda Hai' costumes REVEALED?
- Don't bother about what others think of my decision: Anushka Sharma
- Milind Soman makes India proud, turns 'Ultraman'
- Hrithik Roshan – Kangana Ranaut controversy: Chapter done and dusted, says ‘Queen’ actress