He seemed cheerful: Amitabh Bachchan on Dilip Kumar
Mumbai: Megastar Amitabh Bachchan says veteran actor Dilip Kumar was cheerful when he went to meet him in a hospital here.
The 90-year-old was admitted to Lilavati Hospital Sep 15 after suffering a mild heart attack. His health has improved and he has been shifted to a private room from the intensive care unit (ICU).
The “Mughal-E-Azam” actor is married to veteran actress Saira Banu.
"He seemed cheerful, at least when he saw me. Sairaji warned me that he had been quite irritable and non-cooperative throughout the day, and so to excuse any kind of untoward behaviour that he may dole out to me. But he was gracious and kind," Amitabh posted on his blog.
"But he smiled when he saw me and when I held his hand he gripped it like I would never be able to extricate myself from it … strong and full of strength," wrote Big B, who played Dilip Kumar`s rebellious son in the movie "Shakti".
According to a source, Dilip Kumar may be discharged from the hospital in a couple of days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- See: When Amitabh Bachchan was chased by a tiger!
- READ: What Shah Rukh Khan's Edinburgh speech is all about!
- 'Peepli Live' co-director Mahmood Farooqui forced himself upon US researcher, says common friend
- No film can flop if planned properly: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Aamir Khan, Rohit Shetty extend help to ailing filmmaker Kalpana Lajmi