Heal well Shah Rukh Khan: Farah Khan
Mumbai: ‘Happy New Year’ director Farah Khan is taking a break from the sets as Shah Rukh Khan, who essays a key role in the movie, is injured. She has wished him a speedy recovery.
"So (I) have an off today, not that I`m enjoying though...heal well Shah Rukh," Farah posted on Twitter Saturday.
While shooting for the movie here Thursday, Shah Rukh had got injured and was rushed to a city hospital, where he was given immediate medical aid. He has been advised rest for two to three weeks.
The film, which also stars Abhishek Bachchan, Deepika Padukone, Sonu Sood, Boman Irani and Vivaan Shah, will release this year around Diwali.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aadesh Shrivastava loses battle with cancer at 51: Celebs pay tribute on Twitter
- Music director Aadesh Shrivastava is no more, succumbs to cancer at 51
- Short Janmashtami Statuses for Facebook and Wahtsapp!
- Wish your family and friends with Janmashtmi text-SMS messages!
- Rakhi Sawant advises Sunny Leone to wear full clothes