Hef’s former girl Crystal Harris sells off engagement ring at a ‘discount’
Melbourne: Hugh Hefner’s former fiancé Crystal Harris has sold off the engagement ring he gave her for almost half the price.
According to the Herald Sun, the 85-year-old Playboy founder was due to marry her in June, but Harris had second thoughts about the nuptials and called it off five days before she was due to walk down the aisle.
It has been revealed that the former Playboy Playmate had put up the 3.39 carat ring for auction on a website last month.
According to TMZ, the band was sold to a lucky bidder in New York City for $37129.32, rising to $46411.65 after fees and taxes.
Harris, 25, had tried to return the ring to Hefner, but he refused to take it back.
“(Crystal) couldn’t bear to look at the ring anymore because it brought back bad memories,” News.com.au quoted a source as saying.
Hefner later revealed that he had no hard feelings about the auction.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- It's high time we respond to terrorism: John Abraham
- Amit Trivedi's father passes away, friends Vishal-Shekhar step in for him at Bollywood Music Project
- Nidhhi Agerwal to be on strict diet for 'Munna Michael'
- Salman Khan backs Pakistani actors, says artistes are not terrorists
- 'Pink' box office collection! Amitabh Bachchan starrer courtroom drama inching towards Rs 60 cr