Heidi Klum feels children should earn rewards
Los Angeles: German Supermodel Heidi Klum loves pampering her four children on their birthdays and Christmas, but is strict when it comes to good manners.
"They have to do chores. I am a stickler about saying, `please` and `thank you`. But I am sure I do spoil them - for Christmas or birthdays, they get lots of presents. Or they love going to Chuck E. Cheese`s but they have to earn that," contactmusic.com quoted Klum as saying.
Klum has four kids - Leni, eight, Henry, seven, Johan, six, and three year-old Lou - with estranged husband Seal.
The 39-year-old admits having four children can be hard work and when she takes them all out together, chaos often ensues.
"I am a loving and organised mother. You have to be organised with four kids otherwise they gang up on you! When we go to the park they run in different directions. So it`s like, `Whoa, where`s this one?` I am constantly counting," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Are stubborn acne marks troubling you? Check out these home remedies
- Iulia Vantur finally opens up about marriage rumours with Salman Khan!
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Preity Zinta's cousin brother shoots himself in Shimla, police recover suicide notes
- Most searched male celebrity list 2016: Kapil Sharma beats Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan