Heidi Klum saves son from drowning
Los Angeles: Supermodel Heidi Klum and her boyfriend Martin Kirsten staged a dramatic rescue when her young son Henry and two nannies were caught in an ocean tide.
"We got pulled into the ocean by a big wave. Of course, as a mother, I was very scared for my child and everyone else in the water. Henry is a strong swimmer and was able to swim back to land. We were able to get everyone out safely," Klum said.
The German beauty started dating her 40-year-old bodyguard a few months after splitting from husband Seal last year and friends recently revealed she has fallen completely in love with him.
"Since they began dating last summer, the pair have gotten serious. She loves her life and enjoys sharing it with Martin who treats Heidi and Seal`s kids like his own. She`s able to focus on her career because Martin takes great care of them and enjoys staying in the background," a source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', crosses Rs 40 cr mark on opening day!
- 'Casino Royale' actress Caterina Murino was sleepless over rape cases in India
- Arjun Rampal's mother fights cancer, actor prays for her good health
- Adele plants kiss on fan's lips
- Hrithik Roshan's kids Hrehaan and Hridhaan emulate daddy dearest and we are loving it! See pic
- Whoa! Deepika Padukone meets Ranbir Kapoor, Fawad Khan on 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' sets?