Heidi Klum saves son from drowning
Los Angeles: Supermodel Heidi Klum and her boyfriend Martin Kirsten staged a dramatic rescue when her young son Henry and two nannies were caught in an ocean tide.
"We got pulled into the ocean by a big wave. Of course, as a mother, I was very scared for my child and everyone else in the water. Henry is a strong swimmer and was able to swim back to land. We were able to get everyone out safely," Klum said.
The German beauty started dating her 40-year-old bodyguard a few months after splitting from husband Seal last year and friends recently revealed she has fallen completely in love with him.
"Since they began dating last summer, the pair have gotten serious. She loves her life and enjoys sharing it with Martin who treats Heidi and Seal`s kids like his own. She`s able to focus on her career because Martin takes great care of them and enjoys staying in the background," a source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I console myself with a career that lasts: Twinkle Khanna
- Priyanka Chopra proud of sister Parineeti's singing debut
- Rahul Bose hopeful that Poorna's story will touch hearts
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Kamya Punjabi releases teaser of Pratyusha Banerjee’s last short film – Watch