Helena Bonham Carter says she might never work with partner Tim Burton
New York: Helena Bonham Carter has confessed that she might never work again with long time partner, director Tim Burton.
According to a source, the 47-year-old actress joked that Burton was perhaps getting sick of her, the New York Post reported.
`The King`s speech` actress also admitted that it was nice working with him when they were initially involved, but `Sweeney Todd` was a disaster, as they were on each other`s nerves all the times and hence might never work together again.
She was recently seen holding hands with Burton in London, but was all by herself to unveil her new BBC movie `Burton and Taylor` at the Hamptons International Film Festival.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia Bhatt reacts to Tanmay Bhat’s controversial video – Details inside
- Would love to work with Vidya, Aditya: Kunaal Roy Kapur
- Sonam Kapoor DEFENDS Tanmay Bhat – Here's what she said
- Video alert! ‘Crazy’ Deepika Padukone, Homi Adajania on the sets of Sushant Singh Rajput’s ‘Raabta’
- Revealed! All you want to know about Geeta Basra's baby shower – Details inside