Hema, Dharmendra to attend Muscat filmfest
Film stars Hema Malini, Dharmendra and Mammootty are likely to attend the 2014 edition of the Muscat International Film Festival ,which will be held from March 23 to 29.
The eighth edition of the MIFF is being organized by the Oman Film Society under the auspices of the Ministry of Heritage and Culture.
The last edition of the festival saw the participation of percussionist Sivamani, actor Victor Banerjee and stars like Forest Whitaker, Billy Boyd and Susan Sarandon.
A large number of short films, animations and feature films have also been finalized for the seven-day event.
In 2013, around 200 entries were in this category. The festival will see movie premieres, red carpet events, workshops and several high-profile celebrities. Delegates from more than 60 countries have confirmed their participation in the MIFF.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Communities of colour still being crushed: John Legend
- Top lesser known facts about fabled cartoonist Sudhir Tailang
- Renowned Indian cartoonist Sudhir Tailang passes away at 55
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Michael Jackson's daughter hits out at 'expectations'