Here’s why Salman Khan should get married
Despite constant speculations about his "impending marriage", Salman Khan has categorically denied having plans of tying the nuptial knot.
Mumbai: An ocean of humanity admires Bollywood superstar Salman Khan and hails him for his magnanimity. He is not just an actor but an artist who can inspire millions across all age groups. He has been successful enough in striking an emotional deal with his fans who swear by his name. Such is his aura.
At 50, Salman is arguably the most eligible bachelor in the country.
Despite constant speculations about his "impending marriage", the actor has categorically denied having plans of tying the nuptial knot.
However, his fans will certainly love to see him getting married someday.
In this post, let us take a look at some of the reasons why we feel Salman Khan should marry:
- Salman's contemporaries - Aamir Khan and Shah Rukh Khan - have been married for many years now. Wouldn't it be great to see the hunk joining them in the "married men" league?
- The 'Dabangg' superstar has had a glorious time at the Box Office since 'Wanted' released in 2009. Wouldn't it be nice to see Lady Luck adding to his glory?
- His mammoth fanbase hails him as 'Being Human'. How about 'Being Daddy'?
- This Bollywood Khan-Daan has always been a cohesive unit. A new member, especially if she happens to be Salman Khan's better half, will make the family photo look complete.
- Salman has had his share of agony and ecstasy. A lady by his side could probably make his journey far more enriching.
Salman Khan fans, don't you agree with us?