Here’s why Neetu Kapoor had a problem with Ranbir-Deepika’s relationship
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: It has been a long while since Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone parted ways to pursue separate paths ever since their much-publicised break-up.
A lot has been written about Ranbir’s mother – Neetu Kapoor’s – issue with her son’s ex – Deepika Padukone. But not many know what really irked Neetu to the extent of her not being able to tolerate Dippy under her nose.
A source revealed to a daily that Deepika used to be a regular fixture at the Kapoor household while she was dating Ranbir. Not just that, she even preferred staying back even when Ranbir would leave for his shoots and would order the staff around like the mistress of the house.
Obviously, all this did not go down well with Neetu Kapoor and she heaved a sigh of relief only when the couple broke up.
Meanwhile, Mrs. Kapoor is happy that Ranbir and Deepika are sticking to just being friends and she is cordial with Deepika every time they meet. On the other hand, as the world knows, Ranbir is supposedly dating Katrina Kaif now.
Well, all’s well that’s ends well. What do you say?
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha keen to play Draupadi on screen!
- Priyanka Chopra shares moment of 'madness' with Hugh Jackman!
- When Chris Martin calls Katrina 'Katrina Kaif Kapoor'
- This is how Akshay Kumar made his darling daughter Nitara's birthday more special! Pics inside
- B-Town celebs congratulate Sania Mirza on Pan Pacific Open win!