Hilary Duff and LiLo ``text all the time``
Melbourne: Hilary Duff and Lindsay Lohan have reportedly become good friends after nearly a decade of fighting.
The pair have been enemies since Lindsay accused Hilary of stealing her now ex-boyfriend Aaron Carter back in 2003.
Hilary and LiLo gave each other the silent treatment for years until secretly meeting up.
After chatting during their visit, the girls decided to put aside their differences.
“Hilary was pleasantly surprised at how mature Lindsay was when they met up,” a source told Star magazine.
“Now they text all the time!”
Hilary welcomed her first child, five-month-old son Luca Cruz, with husband Mike Comrie this year.
The couple have been married for a little over two years and Lindsay, who has faced a string of legal problems recently, respects their reconciliation.
“[Lindsay] feels like Hilary could be a good influence - she has a healthy marriage, just had a baby and doesn’t care about clubbing,” the insider said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I don't want to be number one: Irrfan Khan
- Rajinikanth thanks fans for 'Kabali' success with THIS sweetest gesture! - Details inside
- Priyanka Chopra to join Hollywood stars for anti-poverty concert
- Kapil Sharma aka Kappu's Twitter account 'hacked'! – Know who did it
- Hrithik Roshan never takes his work for granted: Yami Gautam