Hilary Duff regrets her teenage years
London: Singer-actress Hilary Duff says she regrets how thin she allowed herself to get when she was a teenager.
"I got pretty skinny when I was between 17 and 19. At the time I was starting to become aware of what people said about me and how I looked in pictures. I regret it because I don`t think I was happy then," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Hilary as saying.
However, the ‘Play With Fire’ singer now gives a word of advice to her fans.
"Eat lots of vegetables, fruit, or blend chopped veggies and Greek yogurt to make a healthy dip. You should have small snacks throughout the day and indulge in small bites of favourite foods.
"Eat healthy things with a high fat content, like dark chocolate and avocado for a treat," she said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!
- We're going back to dark ages: Emraan Hashmi on film censorship
- Pooja Joshi of 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' gets hitched to beau!
- Aamir Khan has every right to be worried, says Aparna Sen
- Everyone has right to an opinion, except a celebrity: Sonu Nigam
- Amitabh Bachchan reaches 18 mn followers on Twitter