Hilary Duff wants husband to be stay-at-home dad
Los Angeles: Singer Hilary Duff wants her husband Mike Comrie to be a stay-at-home dad.
Since her husband Mike Comrie is a retired ice hockey player, she feels he should look after their son when she resumes her film career.
Duff gave birth to son Luca March 20.
"Hilary told Mike that since he`s retired she`s now the family breadwinner, he should be the stay-at-home parent," contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.
"She had Mike trained to do diapers and bottle feedings, and she has put him in charge of other household duties, including making breakfast, doing laundry and light cleaning," the source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', crosses Rs 40 cr mark on opening day!
- 'Casino Royale' actress Caterina Murino was sleepless over rape cases in India
- Arjun Rampal's mother fights cancer, actor prays for her good health
- Adele plants kiss on fan's lips
- Hrithik Roshan's kids Hrehaan and Hridhaan emulate daddy dearest and we are loving it! See pic
- Whoa! Deepika Padukone meets Ranbir Kapoor, Fawad Khan on 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' sets?