Hilary Duff wants husband to be stay-at-home dad
Los Angeles: Singer Hilary Duff wants her husband Mike Comrie to be a stay-at-home dad.
Since her husband Mike Comrie is a retired ice hockey player, she feels he should look after their son when she resumes her film career.
Duff gave birth to son Luca March 20.
"Hilary told Mike that since he`s retired she`s now the family breadwinner, he should be the stay-at-home parent," contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.
"She had Mike trained to do diapers and bottle feedings, and she has put him in charge of other household duties, including making breakfast, doing laundry and light cleaning," the source said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!