Hoffman`s girlfriend had kicked him out over drug use
Melbourne: Late actor Philip Seymour Hoffman`s long-time girlfriend had recently kicked him out of their New York apartment due to his heroin addiction.
Sources have revealed that 46-year-old actor`s estranged girlfriend Mimi O`Donnell was showing "tough love" by ordering the ` Capote` star to move out of the 4.4 million dollar home they owned together to get him off drugs, News.com.au reported.
Insiders added that everybody knew Hoffman was struggling to stay sober, and O`Donnell had given him some tough love and told him he needed some time away from the kids and to get straight again.
Hoffman was found dead in his New York apartment from an apparent drug overdose as he was discovered by his personal assistant with a needle in his arm.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', crosses Rs 40 cr mark on opening day!
- 'Casino Royale' actress Caterina Murino was sleepless over rape cases in India
- Arjun Rampal's mother fights cancer, actor prays for her good health
- Adele plants kiss on fan's lips
- Hrithik Roshan's kids Hrehaan and Hridhaan emulate daddy dearest and we are loving it! See pic
- Whoa! Deepika Padukone meets Ranbir Kapoor, Fawad Khan on 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' sets?