Hollywood icon Woody Allen never learns anything from filming
London: Woody Allen says that making movies is not a "science" and he rarely learns anything while doing one movie he can take to another project.
The `Vicky Christina Barcelona` director says that every movie has it`s own set of problems, Contactmusic reported.
"It`s not like science. In science, you have to replicate experiments. In art it`s a new thing each time, so you never learn anything. You do a movie like `Match Point` and it`s got its own set of problems, and then I`ll do `Vicky Cristina Barcelona` and find that nothing I learned on `Match Point` is helpful," said the Academy Award winning director.
"I`ve learned a little technique, the rest is a new experience", said Allen.
The 74-year-old director also said that he had to shoot his films in a short space of time because he rarely has decent funding.
"It takes months to write a film but I don`t have a lot of money to shoot my films so I can`t shoot them for six months," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Katrina perfect for Ranbir, says Kareena Kapoor Khan
- Daddy Shah Rukh's message for daughter Suhana will melt your heart
- Watch: Why did Deepika Padukone make fun of Ranbir Kapoor?
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- People think I want publicity from talking about Jiah Khan: Sooraj