Hollywood icon Woody Allen never learns anything from filming
London: Woody Allen says that making movies is not a "science" and he rarely learns anything while doing one movie he can take to another project.
The `Vicky Christina Barcelona` director says that every movie has it`s own set of problems, Contactmusic reported.
"It`s not like science. In science, you have to replicate experiments. In art it`s a new thing each time, so you never learn anything. You do a movie like `Match Point` and it`s got its own set of problems, and then I`ll do `Vicky Cristina Barcelona` and find that nothing I learned on `Match Point` is helpful," said the Academy Award winning director.
"I`ve learned a little technique, the rest is a new experience", said Allen.
The 74-year-old director also said that he had to shoot his films in a short space of time because he rarely has decent funding.
"It takes months to write a film but I don`t have a lot of money to shoot my films so I can`t shoot them for six months," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', crosses Rs 40 cr mark on opening day!
- 'Casino Royale' actress Caterina Murino was sleepless over rape cases in India
- Arjun Rampal's mother fights cancer, actor prays for her good health
- Adele plants kiss on fan's lips
- Hrithik Roshan's kids Hrehaan and Hridhaan emulate daddy dearest and we are loving it! See pic
- Whoa! Deepika Padukone meets Ranbir Kapoor, Fawad Khan on 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' sets?