Hotel makes Justin Bieber sign behaviour contract
London: Pop star Justin Bieber reportedly signed a behavioural contract before entering in a New Zealand hotel.
The `Boyfriend` hitmaker`s arrival was dreaded by hotel staff following his recent stint in Brazil and faced arrest after spray painting the side of a hotel building with graffiti, reported Contactmusic.
"Justin will be thrown out if doesn`t follow the rules. They don`t care who he is. His management were made to sign a contract, which included a long list of demands, stopping him from partying and disturbing other guests.
Bieber was banned from bringing back girls to his 1,000 pounds a night suite in a bid to prevent any controversy during his residence at the Langham Hotel in Auckland last weekend.
However the 19-year-old singer was forced to agree to the hotel`s demands after a string of accommodation in the area failed to meet his security needs.
"There aren`t many other hotels he could stay in that has the necessary security facilities. So really they had to sign. But it`s a highly respectable place and Justin`s arrival was dreaded by some."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Credit my weight loss to 'Bollywood pressure': Parineeti Chopra
- Watch: Queen's response to dare from Obamas is simply hilarious!
- Technology has opened up our cinema to everybody: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Birthday special: Anushka Sharma is the selfie queen of Bollywood! Here's a proof
- Priyanka Chopra attends White House Correspondents' dinner, gets clicked with President Obama