How will Pamela Chopra celebrate Yash Chopra’s first birthday after he passed away?
The late filmmaker’s wife is planning to throw a big bash to celebrate her husband’s first birthday after his demise last year
Over the years, Pamela Chopra has been known as a doting mother to her sons Aditya Chopra and Uday Chopra and a loving wife to her husband, the late Yash Chopra. Come September 27, the late director’s first birthday after he passed away last year (October 21), Mrs Chopra has taken up an initiative to celebrate in a unique manner and will do so every year hereafter.
We hear that every birthday there will be some kind of activity – a charity event or a film announcement in Yashji’s beloved memory. This year, a big event is being planned at the Chopra household, details of which will be revealed in a couple of days. Pamela will launch a line of sarees (Diva’ni) that are inspired by the filmmaker’s body of work. “This year, we are in the process of putting together something really big,” confirmed Chopra in a chat with the media.
We are sure that wherever Yashji is right now, he will be smiling at seeing his wife take his legacy and passion for cinema forward. And he will, we know, bless her for everything she ever does.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', crosses Rs 40 cr mark on opening day!
- 'Casino Royale' actress Caterina Murino was sleepless over rape cases in India
- Arjun Rampal's mother fights cancer, actor prays for her good health
- Adele plants kiss on fan's lips
- Hrithik Roshan's kids Hrehaan and Hridhaan emulate daddy dearest and we are loving it! See pic
- Whoa! Deepika Padukone meets Ranbir Kapoor, Fawad Khan on 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' sets?