Hrithik Roshan seeks medical tips from fans
Mumbai: Actor Hrithik Roshan, who underwent brain surgery last year, is again suffering from "shin splints".
The 40-year-old complained of pain in the lower part of the leg that is from knee to ankle. Shin splints are common among runners and dancers.
He took to Twitter seeking advise from his followers.
"Does anyone out there have a solution or cure for shin splints? Been battling it all my life. Maybe Twitter has the answer. Let me know," the actor, known for his dancing skills, tweeted Tuesday.
He earlier shared with his Twitter followers that he danced for long hours for his upcoming film ‘Bang Bang’ directed by Siddharth Raj Anand.
"Enjoyed 12 hours of dance all night for `Bang Bang’. One of the best songs of my life. Thank you Vishal-Shekhar, Bosco-Caesar and Sid for pushing my extreme,” tweeted Hrithik.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra gears up for ‘Live with Kelly’
- Shahid Kapoor’s brother Ishaan Khatter starts shooting for debut film which may feature THIS A-LIST actress
- Want to be good at dating? Here are a few tips
- Deepika Padukone talks about debut Hollywood film – ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’
- Sudarsan Pattnaik’s students pay tribute to Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose – See PIC
- Sushant Singh Rajput perfects Salman Khan’s ‘Oh O Jaane Jana’ moves – WATCH
- Kangana Ranaut says Mumbai relatively safer
- Kamal Haasan slams PETA over jallikattu, asks it to ban 'bull riding rodeos' in Trump's US
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March