Hrithik Roshan urges children to write more
Mumbai: In a techno savvy age, where everything is ruled by the click of a mouse, actor Hrithik Roshan encourages the youth to write more, through his ad campaign for pen brand Flair.
K.J. Rathod, chairman of Flair group of companies, feels that the superstar, with his superhero image of "Krrish", was the right choice for the brand.
“I think every superhero carries a social responsibility on his shoulders. We felt that Hrithik would fit in with the essence of Flair that aims at education being the key to a sound nation. And he was only too happy to join in,” Rathod said in a statement.
Hrithik is eagerly waiting for the release of his film, "Krrish 3", which also stars Vivek Oberoi, Priyanka Chopra and Kangana Ranaut. The film will hit screens Nov 1.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!
- We're going back to dark ages: Emraan Hashmi on film censorship
- Pooja Joshi of 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' gets hitched to beau!
- Aamir Khan has every right to be worried, says Aparna Sen
- Everyone has right to an opinion, except a celebrity: Sonu Nigam
- Amitabh Bachchan reaches 18 mn followers on Twitter