Hrithik Roshan will not undergo any surgery: Rakesh Roshan
Mumbai: Filmmaker Rakesh Roshan says his actor son Hrithik will get a test done for his recurring headaches but will not undergo any surgery.
Hrithik was suffering from subdural hematoma, caused in the brain as a result of a head injury while performing stunts for his upcoming film `Bang Bang` earlier this year.
He successfully underwent a brain surgery in July this year to remove a two-month-old clot.
The actor is still recovering because of which the shooting schedules of his films `Bang Bang` and `Shuddhi` were pushed ahead.
The reports, that Hrithik is going to the US for a surgery, have been denied by Rakesh Roshan.
Rakesh said Hrithik is going on a vacation with his friends and he will get a test done for his recurring headaches. He clarified that there is no surgery planned in the US.
The filmmaker further said that Hrithik will be going to the UK first and then to the US.
"Hrithik`s health is more important and money can be managed later on. Once Hrithik joins back, things will be back on track. He will wrap up everything in six months` time," he said.
In `Bang Bang`, Hrithik will be seen opposite Katrina Kaif and for `Shuddhi`, he is teaming up with Kareena Kapoor Khan after a long time.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- My parents are extremely supportive: Kaveri
- Disha Patani and I are 'good friends', says Tiger Shroff
- Malaika Arora maintains silence over Salman's rape metaphor
- Travel diaries: Bipasha Basu, hubby Karan Singh Grover are now holidaying in Barcelona
- Photo alert! Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya’s pre-wedding shoot looks like a fairytale