Hugh Hefner`s ex-fiance puts ring on sale
London: Playboy founder Hugh Hefner`s ex-fiance has put her engagement ring from Hefner up for sale between USD 20,000 and USD 30,000.
The blonde beauty called off her marriage to the 85-year-old just days before it was due to take place in June, and has since listed her 3.39 carat circular-cut diamond up in market at Christie`s auction house in New York, reported Contactmusic.
"She couldn`t bear to look at the ring anymore because it brought back bad memories," a source said.
The description on the website christies.com read, "A diamond ring. Set with a circular-cut diamond, weighing approximately 3.39 carats, to the circular-cut diamond hoop, mounted in platinum."
Hefner who has been married twice previously had let his former fiancee keep the engagement ring, because he doesn`t believe she was faking her feelings for him.
"I truly didn`t see it coming. I think an argument could be made that she took me for a ride, but I must say, quite frankly, it was a pretty nice ride. If she was faking it, she did it very well. If you`re looking for an explanation about Crystal, I don`t have a clue. I don`t really feel bitterness," Hefner said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- See: When Amitabh Bachchan was chased by a tiger!
- READ: What Shah Rukh Khan's Edinburgh speech is all about!
- 'Peepli Live' co-director Mahmood Farooqui forced himself upon US researcher, says common friend
- No film can flop if planned properly: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Aamir Khan, Rohit Shetty extend help to ailing filmmaker Kalpana Lajmi