Hugh Jackman thanks his fans for support after gym attack
Los Angeles: ‘Les Miserables’ star Hugh Jackman has thanked his fans for their overwhelming support after being attacked by a woman.
The 44-year-old actor was recently attacked by a woman by who threw an electric razor at him in the gym, reported E! Online.
"Thank you all for your support over the past days... really appreciate all your kind words," Jackman tweeted after the arrest of the women.
NYPD has arrested the 47-year-old woman, who had been residing at a homeless shelter after the incident at Gotham Gym in the West Village.
Jackman is looking forward to work with his former `X-Men` co-stars on the upcoming movie.
"About to start Days of Future Past... Amazing to come back to work with the same team who started it all 13 years ago," he tweeted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- If I was home, I'd definitely be voting: Priyanka Chopra
- Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif's 'Tiger Zinda Hai' costumes REVEALED?
- Don't bother about what others think of my decision: Anushka Sharma
- Milind Soman makes India proud, turns 'Ultraman'
- Hrithik Roshan – Kangana Ranaut controversy: Chapter done and dusted, says ‘Queen’ actress