Huma Qureshi delighted to work with Madhuri Dixit
Mumbai: Once she was a big fan of Madhuri Dixit and now Huma Qureshi is her co-star in ‘Dedh Ishqiya’ and her happiness knows no bounds.
Known for her bold role in ‘Gangs of Wasseypur’, Huma praised her co-star. "Madhuri is so beautiful. I never thought I will be part of `Dedh Ishqiya`."
"It`s a pleasure to be part of such an ensemble cast. I am very excited to work with Madhuri," the actress said.
Director Abhishek Chaubey and ‘Dedh Ishqiya’ team is currently shooting at Mira Road here.
"I can`t reveal much about my look or my role. All I can say is Abhishek is a wonderful director. I was an admirer of `Ishqiya`. I never thought I will be part of the sequel. For me, it`s like a dream come true," said Huma.
A sequel to 2010 black comedy ‘Ishqiya’, the film also stars Naseeruddin Shah and Arshad Warsi who were in the original.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hindu group wants Atif Aslam concert cancelled
- Government has to decide who can work in India: Saif Ali Khan
- Tannishtha Chatterjee slams racist attack on TV show, channel apologises
- 'Mirzya' story needed fresh faces: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra
- Ranbir Kapoor's family posts sweet messages for him on his birthday