Huma Qureshi does voice-over for `Ishq ki Ijaazat`
Mumbai: Actress Huma Qureshi has lent her voice to spread social awareness for the LGBT community.
Huma is going to be part of a poetic campaign called `Ishq ki Ijaazat` which will be launched online. The initiative is not an angry statement against Article 377, but a dialogue which implores, nudges and converses, a press release issued here said.
Huma agreed to be a part of the project and rendered poetry effortlessly. "I believe everyone should have the freedom to choose for themselves," Huma said in a statement here.
The poetic campaign is not about sexual preferences. It is about a basic right that every human being deserves ? to be able to love with dignity, and not prejudice, the release said.
The poem has been penned by brother duo Satyanshu and Devanshu Singh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Adele plants kiss on fan's lips
- Hrithik Roshan's kids Hrehaan and Hridhaan emulate daddy dearest and we are loving it! See pic
- Whoa! Deepika Padukone meets Ranbir Kapoor, Fawad Khan on 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' sets?
- Orlando Bloom 'happy' for Miranda Kerr
- Liam Payne will reunite with One Direction, says his sister