Husband compliments Madhuri for `Dedh Ishqiya`
Mumbai: Actress Madhuri Dixit was elated after her husband Shriram Nene complimented her for her look in the first look trailer of her forthcoming film `Dedh Ishqiya`.
The first look trailer of the film, featuring Madhuri, Naseeruddin Shah, Huma Qureshi and Arshad Warsi, was released online Friday. In the film, Madhuri plays a dancer, Begum Para, who is an attractive dangerous woman.
"Dr. Nene (my husband) appreciated and complimented me that I am looking good in the poster and promos (of the film)," Madhuri told reporters here Friday at Sanofi`s diabetes awareness event.
Her two children are upbeat as well.
"My kids are always excited. If they see me somewhere in a photograph also, they say `Mom, you are in this photograph`," she said.
Produced by Vishal Bhardwaj and directed by Abhishek Chaubey, `Dedh Ishqiya` is a sequel to the 2010 hit `Ishqiya`. It is based in a small town in Uttar Pradesh.
`Dedh Ishqiya` is slated to release January 2014.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hindu group wants Atif Aslam concert cancelled
- Government has to decide who can work in India: Saif Ali Khan
- Tannishtha Chatterjee slams racist attack on TV show, channel apologises
- 'Mirzya' story needed fresh faces: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra
- Ranbir Kapoor's family posts sweet messages for him on his birthday