I am no diva on set: Kate Winslet
London: Oscar winning actress Kate Winslet says she hates diva-like behaviour on set and does her best to put big-headed young actors in their place.
The ‘Titanic’ star is critical of the way some young actors behave behind the scenes on films, reported Contactmusic.
"I had great examples set to me at a very young age and to this day I am still grateful for that because whenever I am working with a younger actor who I think might be slightly out of line, or getting a little bit too pleased with themselves, I know I have to set my good example and really set it well.
"I might be playing the lead but no one`s trailer is going to be bigger than anyone else`s, no one is going to have all these stars flopping around, no one is going to have a great big entourage," she said.
Winslet, 36, who is dating Richard Branson`s nephew, businessman Ned Rocknroll, credits her parents and her mentor, actress Emma Thompson for keeping her grounded during the early years of her career.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- Shahid Kapoor sets makeshift gym for 'Padmavati' role!
- Making of 'Dhaakad Girls' SONG from Aamir Khan's 'Dangal will inspire you!
- 'Befikre' Aditya Chopra makes RARE appearance; pens heart-warming letter on why Ranveer Singh starrer is his 'second first film'!
- Kahaani 2 weekend collections: Vidya Balan starrer mints Rs 16 cr
- Birthday special: Eight times Manish Malhotra created magic on-screen!
- Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan's awesome bromance bigger than any award!
- Prayers for Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa ji's health, tweets Rishi Kapoor
- Himesh Reshammiya reveals similarities between Salman Khan, Iulia Vantur
- Here's what Elena Kazan said after getting evicted from 'Bigg Boss' season 10
- Iulia Vantur finally opens up about marriage rumours with Salman Khan!